In Elementor you can easily create search result page by following these steps:
- In the Dashboard, Go to Templates > Theme Builder > Archive and Add New
- Under Template Type choose Search Results, and Create New
- Choose a block or design from Elementor library or Create your own design
- To preview Search Results page, Click the eye icon.
- Enter an example search term or word to see what the results page looks like.
- Click Apply to preview it.
You can also customize the message if there are No Results.
- Under Content > Advanced, type your ‘Nothing Found’ message.
- Under Style > Nothing Found Message, change the font, text color etc.
To apply the design to your Search Results Page click Publish and in the Conditions Select Search Results.